Sorenson Molecular Biotechnology Building
36 South Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
There are several available lots around SMBB. However, all requires a parmit. Single day permits can be obtained in advance online or by calling University of Utah Commuter Services at 801-581-6415.
- Go to the University of Utah Commuter Services Portal. (https://utah.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx)
- Click on Visitor Login
- Click on Create One (Right under the Visitor Login Headline)
- Enter your name, phone number, e-mail and create a password.
- Pick the type of permit you want. It is $10.00 All Day Pass to any of the A, U, and E lots or $5.00 for just the U and E lots.
Conference attendees are also encouraged to use the UTA Light Rail (“TRAX”) Red Line for transportation. One-way TRAX fare is $2.50 and can be purchased using the terminals at any TRAX stop. Note that tickets must be purchased prior to boarding the light rail.
1. Board a red line TRAX train
2. Exit the train at the “Medical Center” stop
3. The SMBB is immediately west of the stop
Images courtesy of The University of Utah